14 Aug 2019
- The data content menu item/button “change column order” is now also available for the SQL query result set on the SQL page.
- Two new sub-menu items added to the “Selected object” context menu of the SQL page:
- “Expand View name to SQL definition” replaces a selected view name by the SQL text of the view definition.
The same menu item has been added to the menu that pops up when you drag-drop a view item from the DB object browser into the SQL editor.
This feature makes it easy, to analyze a view definition.”Expand View name to SQL definition” replaces a selected view name by the SQL text of the view definition.
- “Add dbms_output.put_line(..)” adds the mentioned call to the next source code line to print out the selected variable.
- The modal dialog that displays Oracle error messages has got a new “copy message” button that allows you to copy the Oracle error message to the Windows clipboard.
- Deprecated PLSQL_DEBUG parameter on settings page, compile debug menu item and statusbar button have been replaced by PLSQL_OPTIMIZE_LEVEL.
- Improved PDF/A output of integrated FastReport component
- The number of skins provided be default has been reduced. We recommend using scalable vector skins such as “The Bezier”.
Customize the %PROGRAMDATA%\KeepTool14\ExcludedSkins.txt file to show more skins.
Mail your favorite skin names to our customer support as a suggestion to keep it enabled by default.