27 Jan 2009
- Faster completion in SQL editor
- Tablespace and Datafile dialogs now support Oracle Managed Files
- Increased (and customizable) array fetch size in Data Contents and SQL pages for faster data transfer
- Enhanced LOB performance
- The DB object cache related columns on the PLSQL overview page are now hidden by default. A check box allows you to show them on demand. This increases the performance of the PLSQL page, especially if the database server runs on its limits.
- SQL editor now supports SET TIMING and SET FEEDBACK SqlPlus commands. You can initialize them in the options dialog.
- Elapsed time or number of rows processed is written in the dbms_output window.