15 Jan 2002
- Added a new Visible Columns … context menu item to the data contents grid. It opens a modal dialog for changing the order and visibility of the columns.
- New Sessions | Transactions tab sheet.
- The headings on some data grids are now displayed and managed hierarchically. Related columns are now grouped together as subheadings under major headings. Also, columns that have been repositioned are marked.
- A new context menu item called Data Grid | Revert to default column positions restores the default column positions.
- Some problems with Oracle 9i client software have now been resolved.
- The Data Contents tab sheet now remembers changed column positions for each table until the end of the session.
- The display of columns on the Overview Sessions sheet that show information about a file path, for example the client application name column, has been enhanced. In earlier versions, the text was truncated on the right when the cell width was too small to display the full path information. Now Hora preserves the rightmost part of the path and inserts two dots into the middle of the string. This allows you to read the file name rather than the less interesting path information.
- The new Materialized Views page replaces the Snapshots page for Oracle 8i databases.
- Reverse/DDL now generates Materialized View Logs and Materialized Views for Oracle 8i databases .
- Added the Show DDL context menu item to the Sequences, Synonyms, Jobs, DB-Links, Materialized Views, Materialized View Logs, Directories, Libraries and Users pages.