31 Oct 2001
- Supports Oracle 9i databases.
- Network licensees now can work offline from the network for a maximum period of 30 days. The license accumulator will be reset as soon as the application runs in the network environment again.
- Support for creation of local (partitioned), bitmap, reverse or function based indexes.
- Fixed some problems with the new licensing procedure affecting certain hardware.
- Some minor ease-of-use enhancements.
- SQL Editor now highlights Oracle configuration file syntax (TnsNames.ora, etc.).