02 Sep 2001
- The new Gateway to the Oracle Documentation is now accessible from any location outside of the Oracle home directory, for example a central directory on your intranet.
- Added a Favorites collection to the Sidebar that is fully customizable by the user.
- Hora now raises an exception if you try to replace a PL/SQL package that has been changed by another Oracle session.
- The detail view of the Roles sheet has been divided into two tab sheets. The first sheet shows the privileges granted to the role. The second sheet shows the grantees, i.e. users and roles that have received grants through the role.
- A new Text View context menu item for each data grid allows you to select any subset of rows from the data grid and copy it to another Windows application.