KeepTool 15 new features and improvements
06 Dec 2021
KeepTool products are valued by application developers, database administators and application users for their intuitive GUI, steep learning curve and rich features. Customers are using our tools for more than 20 years now and we try hard to improve with every new release.
In conjunction with the release of Microsoft’s Windows 11 operation system and Oracle 21c database we decided to release our own new major version as well. KeepTool 15 introduces new features like
- Support of Microsoft Windows 11 operating system and Oracle 21 c Database and backward compatibility down to Oracle 7.3.
- Various improvements for Oracle XML DB, for example for data exchange with external systems:
- Flagging database objects of special interest by icons such as favorite star, colored bullets, and much more. This helps you to keep organized, reduces the risk of volatile errors and altogether gives your database development and maintenance work an overall boost.
- Data encryption and checksumming support for direct TCP/IP connections.
- Session monitoring for usage of data encryption and checksumming increases data security within your network.
For more informaton see our Release Notes.