20 Feb 2023
- KeepTool 15.0.3 comes with improvements for the “Create table by file import” dialog.
- A new checkbox “All Fields as String” allows you to import all columns in VARCHAR2 format.
- The data type mapping dialog now allows you to change data type mapping.
Hora automatically determines data types by data analysis.
Now you can overwrite recognized data types and choose a string format for example.
- For Oracle 12c Release 2 and later, column names are now truncated to a length of 128 characters rather than 30 characters.
- The query that populates the Tables|Indexes data grid is now compatible with Oracle 21c.
Instead of the v$object_usage data dictionary view, for Oracle 21c and later Hora now queries dba_object_usage (or user_object_usage, repectively).
- We added a new checkbox “Show background sessions on sessions overview page” to the “Other” page of the settings dialog.
When checked, the sessions overview data grid includes also background sessions. The default (unchecked) lists – as before – only user sessions.