15 Jul 2019
- KeepTool 14.1 installer now comes with a new visual appearance.
- We added support for Oracle 19c database.
- We added a combobox to the top of Hora’s Database | Alert log page to limit the time stamp range. Whereas the default keeps the last hour, you can enlarge the time span up to the whole log file. Furthermore, we added the following new grid columns: Module, Process ID and Container.
- The new find panel on the alert log page allows you to highlight search text occurrences anywhere in the data grid.
- KeepTool 14.1 ER Diagrammer now comes up without the two default pages “Entire diagram” and “Remaining tables”, to avoid producing a cluttered view for big schemas having a very large number of tables and foreign key relations. Rather you are prompted now to start with creating your first own diagram by selecting a reasonable subset of tables. The logic to identify remaining tables that are not covered by any diagram page is now available as a button in the diagram definition dialog.
- A new vector skin Office2019Colorful has been added.
- A new menu item “Schema | PL/SQL error backtrace analysis” allows you to paste the copy of an output of a DBMS_UTILITY.FORMAT_ERROR_BACKTRACE call.
It analyzes the PL/SQL backtrace and allows you to browse related PL/SQL sources and open it on Hora’s PL/SQL page.
- Implemented per monitor DPI awareness (Windows 10)