25 Jul 2018
- In KeepTool 14.0.1, on Data Browser detail tab change, Hora now retains the splitter positions for each detail table separately.
- Performance of data fetching in the Direct mode is improved.
- When Hora has been idle for at least 15 Minutes, it executes now a dummy SQL statement to overcome any SQL*Net connection timeouts.
- Performance enhancement for “Create table by file import” dialog when importing ASCII data. Configurable decimal and thousands separators.
- In KeepTool 14.0.1 both data content and SQL result set grids are now able to pin rows to the top or bottom of the grid. First, click the check box to enable in memory grid mode. Now you can see a pushpin icon hot-tracking the current row. Right-click to open a context menu and pin it to either top or bottom of the grid.