03 Jul 2017
- In KeepTool 12.1.6, the new data-aware MS Excel export is optimized for subsequent analysis of grid data within Microsoft Excel. The following data shaping options applied to the grid control (when using the “in-memory mode”) are now retained in the XLS and XLSX document output:
- Data grouping – with the capability to collapse/expand groups within a worksheet
- Totals and group summaries – with the capability to modify/change formulas
- Merged Column Grouping (when using Hora‘ s “in-memory mode”):
- This release introduces a new data grouping mode that enables you merge grouping columns, allowing for a more compact row list. Pressing and holding the Ctrl key while dropping a column header adjacent to another one located in the Group By box merges the two columns.
- In KeepTool 12.1.6, Direct TCP/IP connectivity supports Oracle 12c authentication.