16 Jan 2017
- Each filter row in DataContent grids now allows you to select an operator such as “=” from a drop-down menu, depending on the data type of the column.
- New page Additional | Flashback archives for Oracle 11g and later
- The SQL page shows root folders in red font if it is not found, for example when working offline. You do not have to confirm another message box for each non-existing folder any more.
- In data content view, tooltip hints show a preview of the content of CLOB columns.
- New search box on the PL/SQL page allows you to restrict the list of methods showing only items that contain the search string.
- On ER Diagrammer, the “tidy up” button has been removed. The function is now called automatically each time an entity has been moved or resized.
- ER diagrammer snaps entity shapes to grid on resize and move.
Grid size can be configured.
- For CLOB fields, both “create INSERT script” and “create UPDATE script” commands now pass VARCHAR2 chunks to dbms_lob instead of hexadecimal encoded strings. Besides that is better readable by human, it works independently from the character set of the database.