17 Oct 2016
- DB Compare now generates UPDATE scripts that use ALTER TABLE commands instead of re-creating the table with changed structure.
- DB Compare’s overview now shows an “Update Action” instead of the former “object change status”. This action describes how to consolidate the DB schemes rather than pointing out the difference between them.
- A new checkbox option on Reverse/DB now allows you to check/uncheck whether CREATE TABLESPACE commands will be created.
- Compile and Refresh menu items on Hora’s Materialized View page now have been enabled for multi-select.
- Hora’s “Clear Schema” main menu item now truncates temporary tables before dropping to prevent ORA-14452 error.
- The Reverse/DB tool now generates Oracle Contexts implemented by the DB schema, if the user has been granted select privileges on DBA_CONTEXT, granted by HORA_USER role, maybe.
- Reverse/DB now orders the generation of views, materialized views, procedures, functions and packages by object dependency. As a result, there may be multiple sections for each object type, one for each level of dependency. By unchecking an option, you can get back to alphabetic order as before.
- Scheduler jobs are now supported by Hora’s “show DDL” command, Reverse DB Engineer and DB Compare tool.
- Support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update has been added. CodeMeter 6.30d runtime makes sure license are repaired, since the Anniversary update is actually a reinstallation of the operating system.