07 Sep 2016
- On both PL/SQL and Tables | Triggers views, you can see red bullets in the gutter area for each error position. We added a view bar to the right of the editor window that visualizes the relative error positions within the source text by red markers. The part of source code currently visible in the editor is indicated by a gray bar that moves while scrolling the editor.
- New page Database | ACLs for managing access control lists (ACLs).
- In all editor windows, you can now use Shift+TAB as a shortcut to the block indent command (button and menu item).
- On PL/SQL page, you can navigate to another procedure or function implementation within the same package body by Ctrl-clicking a procedure call.
- Added new column “NLS length semantics” to the PLSQL overview page.
- Added “PL/SQL object settings” band to the Types overview grid including “NLS length semantics” column and other columns known from PL/SQL page.
- Added context menu items to DB-Compare’s object list for printing and Excel export.
- Reverse/DDL now generates NLS_LENGTH_SEMANTICS setting.
- DB Compare’s experimental update script now contains only changes to objects that are selected using the check box next to the object name.
- CodeMeter 6.30b runtime. See wibu.com for change log.
- Reverse/DDL now includes Java source.
- Improved display of bullets to distinguish public from private methods on PL/SQL page.