04 Aug 2014
- The menu item Table | Column | Lob segment | Move tablespace is now also available from the tablespaces | segments data grid.
- A new option allows you to configure the PL/SQL page to show procedures and functions on separate tabs.
- Improved network license handling.
- Data Content Browser now shows for each table a detail grid showing table columns.
- A new tabsheet users | proxies shows proxy user relations the current user is related as proxy or as client.
- New modal dialog to change refresh options of a materialized view.
- A new button on the “Show exceptions” dialog copies a SQL statement to clipboard that selects all records with the appropriate constraint columns.