24 Mar 2014
- The database page got a new tab sheet showing database contexts.
- Both users and database|roles pages show a new checkbox “predefined”. It is checked for users and roles that are preinstalled with your Oracle database. Please report any missing user names and roles. Since there is no data dictionary information we manage our own list.
- The users overview grid has 3 new context menu items that copy to the Windows clipboard either the list of selected usernames or an expdp / impdp command template for schema export/import.
- On the tables page you will find a similar new context menu item to copy an expdp or impdp command template for table export/import to the Windows clipboard.
- User account lock/unlock menu items have been enabled for multi-selection.
- There is a new button on the database page next to the host name text box. It opens a Windows explorer showing shared folders on the server. This can be used to access the data pump directory or to read server log files. Another button opens a remote desktop on the server if it runs on MS Windows and allows RDP connections.
- Most data grids now can be exported to MS Excel using Ctrl+Shift+E shortcut or context menu item.
- Invalid Materialized Views are displayed in gray font on the Materialized Views overview sheet.
- After a SQL snippets has been generated and copied to the Windows clipboard, a tooltip hint shows up in the lower right.
- There is a new checkbox column on the tablespace page that is marked for permanent tablespaces containing application data, i.e. all permanent tablespaces except SYSTEM, SYSAUX and USERS. This allows you to filter your own tablespaces by a single mouse click.