17 Sep 2008
- In addition to the existing icon that flags primary key columns in the list of table columns, a new blue icon has been added to mark foreign key columns. The primary key icon changed its color from yellow to orange for better visual appearance.
- The constraints manager, i.e. Hora’s build-in tool that allows you to enable or disable all constraints of the schema, now handles the ORA-00955 error. If the index for a primary key or unique constraint already exists, the enable constraint command is re-executed without USING INDEX clause.
- The Reverse DDL engineer now allows you to generate DDL scripts in batch mode. Therefore, you have to run a command like
RevDDL.exe <filename> <connectstring>
RevDDL.exe C:\Temp\Scott.SQL SCOTT/TIGER.
Please don’t forget to “quote” file names including white space.
- If the program is run with at least 2 parameters, error messages are redirected to a file defined by the first parameter.
- In-place editing of table and column comments can be disabled at Extras|Settings, page “behavior”.