24 Mar 2005
- SQL Workbench’s default node My SQL is now called Personal SQL. This change does not affect current users.
- The horizontal ruler in SQL Editor may now be toggled on or off through the Extras | Additional menu.
- The Connect dialog has been enhanced to allow access through the 10g Instant Client, using a string formatted as host:port/service name.
- Reverse DDL now supports the Tablespace clause for LOB’s.
- A problem with importing dates from Microsoft Excel has been corrected.
- In Database | Roles, when System Privileges is selected with the bottom left tab, only the Grantees bottom tab is enabled on the right.
- An Oracle Data Access Components problem that occasionally showed blank cells in the Tables | Data Contents grid has been corrected.
- In Overview Tables, the Case-Sensitive check box in the filter dialog has now been turned off by default.