01 Oct 2004
- Performance of Tables | Data Contents and the Data Contents Browser has been improved by runtime caching of metadata for subsequent queries.
- The DROP TABLESPACE dialog now offers the AND DATAFILES option for 9i and 10g databases.
- Hora’s startup performance has been enhanced by eliminating automatic calls to DBMS_JAVA. On the Extras | Settings menu, it is now possible to set Java Server output on or off separately from DBMS_OUTPUT, and to set the buffer size. The default is now Java output disabled, and DBMS_OUTPUT enabled, with a buffer size of 20,000 lines for each.
- On Hora’s Tables page, it is now possible to create primary and unique keys from the Columns | Constraints detail grid, in the same manner as on the Constraints sheet.
- HTML Documentation Generator’s connect dialog now offers the possibility of a direct TCP/IP connection.