21 Jun 2004
- All KeepTool products now support access to the Oracle 10g server via the 10g client’s Oracle Call Interface.
- In Hora, a new option has been added to the general options menu that is available through Extras | Settings. AutoCommit causes inserts, updates, and deletes that are made through the grids on Tables | Data Contents and in the Data Contents Browser to be automatically committed. In previous versions of Hora, AutoCommit was automatically in effect. This option may now be set off by unchecking the box.
- For Oracle 10g databases, the status of the Flashback Database may now be viewed through a new tab on the Redo Logs page.
- The context menu for Overview Tablespaces now allows renaming of tablespaces in Database 10g.
- On the Overview Tables tab sheet, three new flags have been added: Dependencies, Compression, and Dropped. The third indicates that a table has been dropped, but not purged, from an Oracle 10g database, and is in the Recycle Bin. On Tables | Indexes, a new Dropped flag indicates that an index has been dropped and is in the Recycle Bin.
- The Oracle Data Access Components used by KeepTool now support Transparent Application Failover (TAF), which automatically re-establishes a connection to the server when the prior connection fails.