12 Jan 2004
- In Hora’s SQL Workbench, support has been added for source code management systems that conform to the Microsoft SCC interface, beginning with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Hora’s Standard Sidebar contains a new item: the Data Contents Browser, which facilitates viewing and updating of several tables or views at once. An option enables automatic filtering to show only rows related to a selected row in the previously viewed table.
- Hora’s Data Contents sheet on the Tables page has been enhanced to allow viewing of any user-selected table along with the related detail tables. Also, the Arrange Columns dialog has been enhanced to present two new options for selecting columns to be displayed: Select All and Unselect All.
- The Advanced Button in the Connection Dialog for all three products now gives the user the ability to choose among existing oci.dll files for all Oracle Homes using a combo box.
- In all of Hora’s code windows, and in SQL Editor, a new context menu item has been added that will comment multi-line selected text with /* */ symbols.
- For schemas, tables and indexes, Hora now offers new options for analyzing statistics.