02 Dec 2003
- The EMS Import and Export facilities on Hora’s Table page and on SQL Results added support for the Microsoft Access (.mdb) format. You must have ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) installed to enable this option.
- In Hora’s Data Contents page, TIMESTAMP columns are now correctly displayed when using an Oracle 9.2 oci.dll.
- The Context menu for table shapes in Hora’s Query Builder now offers options for presenting the order of table columns.
- Hora’s Query Builder now allows for both tables and views to be incorporated into the query.
- Hora now uses the SELECT ANY DICTIONARY privilege (in place of SELECT ANY TABLE) with Oracle 9i databases to determine whether Data Dictionary views should be displayed for users who have not been granted the HORA_USER role.