24 Oct 2003
- A new option has been added to Hora’s Extras | Settings menu. It determines whether a dialog will be presented after each DML statement to enable the user to choose between a Commit, a Rollback, or continuing the transaction until a future time. A commit or rollback may now be done via new Toolbar buttons or via the File Menu.
- A new context menu item and Toolbar button has been added to Hora’s SQL Workbench. It allows the contents of the code window to be sent to a SQL*Plus session for execution and output to be viewed in the DBMS_OUTPUT window.
- On Hora’s Data Contents tab for Tables, a context menu item now allows loading BLOBs and CLOBs from files and saving them to files.
- On Hora’s Schema | Policy tab, new context menu items to add or drop a security policy have been added.
- On Hora’s Tables | Columns tab sheet, a new dialog to control the visibility and order of columns can now be invoked by clicking the area in the upper left corner of the grid.
- Hora’s Redo Logs page has added a new sheet to show archived log data.
- Hora’s Report facility now has the ability to save reports in various formats, including .pdf and .rtf.
- Hora’s SQL Query Builder adds a checkbox that allows columns to be used in WHERE clauses without being SELECTed.
- The SQL Editor’s customization options (standalone and embedded) now include a new Additional category, where it is possible to set highlighting of the current line on or off.
- The File Explorer in Hora’s SQL Workbench now displays additional file types such as .sqs and .tab created by Oracle Designer.
- Several miscellaneous minor enhancements.