20 Nov 2001
- Added a new Result to Logfile context menu item to each grid. It fetches the entire result set from the server and dumps the data to the log file.
- Added File | Disconnect menu item to Hora and the standalone SQL editor.
- The Templates directory (CodeSnip.txt, etc.) is now customizable using the Extras | Settings menu item.
- Reverse/DDL now supports nested tables.
- A new Help | System Environment Information menu Item shows details about the configuration of the database server and your workstation. Please attach the information to any customer support request.
- For modifications to table data on the Tables | Contents sheet or in SQL Workbench, Hora now insures that the record has not been changed by another user. You can disable this feature through a checkbox in the Extras | Settings dialog.