24 Oct 2019
- New context menu item ‘Cancel SQL’ on sessions overview page for Oracle 18c and later.
- New Oracle 19c reserved words added to syntax highlighting.
- If you drag-drop a procedure or function name from the DB object browser into the code editor window, a pop-up menu item allows you to insert an anonymous PL/SQL block that includes parameter declaration, procedure or function call, and print-out of the results. This call interface can be used for testing your PL/SQL code. Now we added another similar menu item that adds the procedure call including arguments only without the overhead of an anonymous PL/SQL block. This can be used to add a procedure or function call to your existing PL/SQL implementation.
- DB Compare, Reverse DB and Hora’s “Show DDL” menu item now support the special syntax of Oracle CTX indexes.
- In the connect dialog, the logic of the context menu item to remove a connection from the grid view is now also available as a button. You can find it below the data grid.
- New “Refresh” button on DB object browser in code editor windows.
- New “Show DDL” menu item on tables | triggers grid context menu.
- Hora’s Show DDL command and both Reverse DB and DB Compare ignore DBMS_JOB$_<nn> jobs that have been generated implicitly by Oracle for classic non-scheduler jobs.
- The setup installs the latest Wibu CodeMeter runtime version 6.90b. It is recommended to update the CodeMeter runtime on your network license server as well. Therefore download the runtime setup from https://www.wibu.com/de/support/anwendersoftware/anwendersoftware.html . Minimum OS requirements are either Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.