15 Jul 2019
- New visual appearance of the installer.
- Oracle 19c database support added.
- New column “cursor type” on sessions | open cursors page.
- Added a combobox on top of Database | Alert log page to change the limit of time stamp range. Default keeps the last hour, you can enlarge the time span up to the whole log file. Added new grid columns: Module, Process ID and Container.
- The new find panel on the alert log page allows you to highlight search text occurrences anywhere in the data grid.
- ER Diagrammer now comes up without the two default pages “Entire diagram” and “Remaining tables”, because that produced a cluttered view for big schemas having a very large number of tables and foreign key relations. Rather you are prompted now to start with creating your first own diagram by selecting a reasonable subset of tables. The logic to identify remaining tables that are not covered by any diagram page is now available as a button in the diagram definition dialog.
- New vector skin Office2019Colorful